Yesterday was a good day, worked a mid shift, went home n picked up annoa, fetched Kajsa around 9pm at work and then we went to Dubai mall. Had Lebanese food and then we went to SEGA Republic, and they have a roller coaster!!! Don't know how much I've been nagging about roller coasters since I got here. Yeah, it was pretty lame but still, for being a indoor attraction it's good enough!
Later on we went to the most cosy shiesha place I've been to here, and I've been to many cus Kajsa is addicted haha.. So good shiesha and such a beautiful place!
And around 2 we went home. I got company of my not so dear friend insomnia and didn't fell asleep until 9.30 this morning. Gooooood one!.. At least it give me time to clean my closet. And that's necessary cus my mini is coming back on Monday!
Anyway Ramadan is coming to its end!! On Sunday we're throwing a huge return party, which is going to be amazing and filled with LOVE! And today I'm working day shift and I'll finish around 5pm then my weekend begins!


No comments:
Post a Comment